Private – A Bite of Pistoia
Taste the real Tuscany on a food tour of oh-so-charming Pistoia! Wander the historic streets, explore the bustling daily market and delicatessen shops, then dig into a scrumptious brunch of true Tuscan flavours. La dolce vita indeed!
Private Pistoia Food & Wine Tour Highlights
- Visit the medieval town of Pistoia in the heart of Tuscany
- See magnificent historic sites like Duomo Square and the Ceppo frieze
- Wander through the market and experience how locals shop for produce
- Pop into neighbourhood shops and delis and sample typical Tuscan treats
- Indulge in an authentic Italian brunch starring bruschetta, prosciutto, and more
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, food samples (including focaccia bread, cheeses, and selection of local cured meats), a glass of wine.
Exclusions: Transportation to/from Pistoia, additional food and drink, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting point: Entrance to Lucca train station, under the taxi sign