Private – Lucca Aperitivo Adventure
The flavours, the aromas, the colours, the smiles… they’re all part of life in Lucca! Learn more about the city as you sip your way through narrow streets and medieval squares. Artisanal beer, local wines, and even a top-secret liqueur will have you thirsty for more Lucca!
Private Aperitivo Tour Highlights
- Get a literal taste for life in Lucca by participating in the aperitivo tradition
- Sample Tuscan bread, Pecorino cheese, cured ham, and more!
- Indulge in Montecarlo red and white wines, artisan beer, and the secret-recipe local liqueur
- Uncover hidden corners of this medieval city
- Relax under a setting sun at a bar in the magnificent Amphitheatre Square
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, food samples (selection of local cured meats and cheese, buffet of local snacks), 2 glasses of wine or beer, small glass of local liquor.
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for the guide.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: Entrance to Lucca train station, under the taxi sign